Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Post In Waiting

Ok, so I have been waiting, waiting, waiting to post about our weekend with the Mott boy. Eric, Nolan and Max all came for a WONDERFUL vist a few weekends ago. I had been waiting to tell you all how much fun we had because I was trying to figure out how to upload the pictures from my phone...in the process the pictures have been lost!! Ahhhhhh! So here is my blog minus the SUPER CUTE pictures.


The Mott boys come up for a little visit. On Friday we went to the the Aquarium. Grandma came up to visit the aquarium with us. It as awesome. The boys got to see everything, touch almost everything, and climb on lots of stuff. My favorite thing was when we went to the touch pool and Max was not about to touch anything in the water. I mentioned there was rock in the water he could touch it had a few little things on it but it was def a rock. He was able to talk himself in to it and he touched the rock. Later he said to his mom "I touch a rock, it was a REAL rock" How super cute!! We headed over to MoYo for some frozen yogurt. They place is AWESOME. It is service yourself and you get to pick out toppings etc it is fun and super yummy. We all enjoyed that part! Yummy!


Saturday Eric and I took the kids to dennis the menace park where we played for a while. We did the shakey bridge and the twisty slide and Eric even did the fun conveyor belt slide. That was awesome! That was fun.

After a little Jamba Juice we headed down to the warf where we did all kinds of fun things. We got to see George and his birds. The boys got to hold a bird, except Max who was happy staying far far away from the birds! After that we hit the candy shop! Eric introduced me to black licorice which I have never been a fan of but found myself enjoying the rootbeer concentrate tasting candy. It was good. And of course we had to get the boys faces painted!! It was so fun. I tried to get Eric to paint his face but he wouldn't do it.
We had a wonderful time. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family with such wonderful kids and spouses. It was a great weeked. Eric is a crack up and the boys are so fun!!
Thanks Mott Boys for coming to visit!

0 comments: