Monday, September 28, 2009

Potty Training

Ok, so I have been deciding if I should potty train Sadie or not. My concern is she is only 2, I wouldn't even consider it but she is READY. She is showing all the signs of needing to be potty trained. So I got my answer....

Yesterday durning Sacrament at church, everyone is quietly thinking about Christ and all things spritual Sadie says aloud "MOM, I HAVE TO GO POOP!". So I quickly, very quickly rush her to the bathroom and sure enough she pooped in the toilet. We returned to our seats. 10 minutes later she ""MOM, I HAVE TO GO POOP!". We rushed out again and to my suprise she pooped again!

We have been home today and she has been consistantly going potty on the toilet. I got up this morning and got her the little toliet that goes on the regular toilet. It really seems to be working!

I am so excited. Could it be? Could my 2 year old be potty trained! YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

GO Sadie GO!!! And Go Cheech Too!!

rebekahmott said...

How easy is that. Way to go!