Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Food, Food, Food - I guess I am pregnant




So I know my last blog was about food and it isn't so much that I am enjoying all the eating of the food, I mean I am but with spouts of sickness I am very cautious of what I am eating. It is the sense of accomplishment that I am having it cooking great meals!

So tonight for dinner I wanted to make is enchilada pie that had been sounding good to me all weekend. I didn't have any enchilada sauce so I thought BUMMER it just won't be the same with just salsa. Then it hit me....I bet I can make homemade sauce!! So I googled "Easy Enchilada Sauce" and BAM! Easy, I had all the things I needed and it tasted GREAT!!



So I whipped up a quick and easy enchilada pie with homemade sauce. YUM!


Don't think I'll be cooking dinner tomorrow....we have Enchilada Pie, Meat Loaf, and Chicken and Dumplings (Seth's mom brought over a wonderful meal!! So sweet, so thankful!) I think we will be living off leftovers for a few days. I would invite you all over for dinner but our home is still being quarantined.




(all of the sudden I am hungry again!)

1 comments:

Suzette Graham said...

Hey, that enchillada pie looks really good. was that the one in the slow cooker book? Only you didn't us the slow cooker.
Go chef chee chee
Leftovers are good and sometimes better than the first day.