Monday, August 24, 2009

I Tied My Shoes!




I am not sure if a competitive personality is genetic (Seth is one of the most competitive people I know) but I will tell you this. A few weeks ago I was reading HeaMae's Blog and it showed Zane tying his shoes and Linkin wanted to see Zane so we looked at the blog together. I, being someone who is not competitive, didn't think much of it. Linkin however has been working on this laces since then. This weekend his hard work paid off and he can tie his shoes!


Yeah For Linkin!


4 comments:

rebekahmott said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Linkin. Nolan also hit that big mark and I myself am greatful, because it is less I have to do, Right!! LOL Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Linkin!!!! Thats awesome!

heymae said...

Chelsea I cannot even tell you how happy this post made Zane! Also, I just told him about the plans for this weekend, and he was so excited he pretended to pass out! Cannot wait to see you guys!

robin said...

that is so exciting! i can't imagine ever having my kids tie their shoelaces...it seems so hard!

i hope linkin is loving kindergarten. parker starts in two weeks. exciting!