Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not The Same, Not Even Close


The Mott family has a wonderful, inspirational garden with the most amazing tomatoes. When I was up in Sacramento Nolan was kind enough to share a few with me. They are like Gold they are not handed out openly. You might not understand until you sink your teeth into one of them. They are warm, juice and have a little bit of fuzzy on the outside the tells you they are FRESH off the rine.

I went to Trader Joe's and spotted these tomatoes and thought PERFECT! I have been dreaming of them since I tasted them. I couldn't wait to get home and sink my teeth in. Once home I sunk my teeth in and....not the same, not even close.

I can't wait for my next trip to Sacramento for some YUMMY tomatoes...assuming they won't all be gone. Booo Hooo.

1 comments:

rebekahmott said...

This post will make Eric Proud. He like it that they are so good and desirable!! I will send some with him when he comes down.