Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good Bye Drainy


As seen in my previous blog Sadie loves the show Little Einsteins. We got her some toys which she called Grannie (Annie) and Drainy (June). When we should ask to watch Little Einsteins she would say "Mom can I watch Grannie, Drainy and Leo?" We loved it. She wouldn't say Quincy because well, it was hard to say so she just skipped it. When she would play with June she always called her Drainy. It finally happened...she now calls her JUNE! Boo Hoo for us. We loved that she had these cute little names for them. I am not sad because she is speaking correctly. I am sad because my little baby girl has now grown into a big two year old (next week). Booo Hooo, how quickly our babies grow to be big!
So Today We Say Good-bye To Drainy And Hello To June

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I wonder if she would still call me Monnie? Did I ever tell you thats what Merrick calls me!?!?!

Rebecca said...

Bye Bye Drainy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!