Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Super Sweet And Exact!



The sweetest thing - I came home from work today to a lovely green gift on my front step. Not only was it wrapped cute it was exactly what I have been dreaming about for the past few weeks! Mrs Audrey left me a bag full of tasty tomatoes. She dropped them off around 1pm and and it is 4pm now and they are all done...truth be told they were gone by 2pm! In the mist of eating them I realized I needed to take a quick picture so the above picture is what was remaining!


These tomatoes are as yummy as the Mott families tomatoes! Yummy Yum Yum! On top of a VERY satisfied belly I feel so lucky to have a lovely friend like Audrey! What a super sweet gift! Thank you for sharing with me. (ooops, I guess I should have shared with Seth.)


Thank you! Thank you!


0 comments: