Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We all love SIS!

Me and my kids are SOOOO lucky! Today was a day full of fun for my two kids and super helpful for me too.





To start off Robin - aka sis - picked up Sadie from school and took her on a birthday fun day. It started of with some ADOREABLE gifts followed by lunch and a day of shopping. She got to pick out some cute things. She choose a cute purse, lip gloss, hand wash and nail polish. So super cute. She came home with her lips all shinny and a big smile on her face! What a wonderful day with Sis!





Sadie Hearts Sis!

The evening concluded with Linkin getting a trip to "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" with Sis. Oh I wish you could have seen his face when he heard she was taking him! You would have thought his heart was going to jump out of his chest. He was so excited he could hardly get dressed. I hope he made it out of the house with pants on! hahaha.


He is there now having the time of his life I am sure. Did I mention it is in 3D? Lucky kid!!

Linkin Hearts Sis!

We are all so lucky to have sis so close to us. Always willing to lend a helping hand and always willing to take my kids on a fun adventure. I feel so blessed, I really do feel so blessed to have her here. We are one lucky family!!

We are blessed!

1 comments:

Laurie Von said...

ahh chels i love sis too. she is one heck of an auntie and i love the separate time she spends with them. thats awesome. i adore the pic of her and sadie and the one of her and link totally melts my heart. love you all.--we need to party soon btw