Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Death By Cold Sore


It has been a long while since my last cold sore. Normally they just come and go and that is that. My body has been a little rundown lately - I had a cold/cough that lingered for 3 weeks and then the cold sore. This thing has no intention of leaving. It is at the worse stage...in my opinion...well wait the worse stage is the stage where they are swollen and just look gross. The stage I am in now it the "I am almost gone stage" GREAT! Right?! Wrong, everytime I smile, eat, laugh, yawn, and really open my mouth much it begins to bleed. Bleed like I just got punched in the face. On Sunday I had to leave at the end of the lesson because I yawned and it begin bleeding...dripping down my face on to my hands! Yes, seriously. On Tuesday as I was walking out of the office to get some food and I laughed and again bleeding...not as bad as the first time. Today everytime I took a bite of my food it began to bleed. I am debating if I should even eat at this point. I am afraid I might die if I don't eat..."How did she die?" "Death by cold sore".

4 comments:

rebekahmott said...

Abreeva is just expensive stuff, if you use vasloine it is good. Or Neosporine SP??? but you get it. I go through the same thing and hate the same stage. It is hard becuse it bleedes like water. Just keep it lathered. LOVE YA!

The Word Is Happiness said...

Great idea. I knew Abreeva cost an arm and a leg so I haven't purchased any thing I am just toughing it out so I am going to try the Neposporine. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Seriously I am in the exact same cold sore stage you are! I am bleeding left and right, unfortunately I won't have the same issue with death by cold sore because nothing stops food from entering my mouth! :)

Rebecca said...

Poor Graham Girls. That really stinks Cheech, hope the neosporin helps a bunch, you know you're all going to get cold sores now just from reading and discussing this with each other.