Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Word Baby #3

Seth and I are proud to announce that we are expecting Word Baby #3!
I am not really sure how far a long I am. I see the doctor next week.
This was a plan pregnancy we just didn't know it would happen so soon. When you give God an chance he takes it!
Linkin is so excited he can't belive it.
Sadie...well, she don't quite understand it all yet.
The morning sickness (aka all day sickness) is getting the best of me at this point. I haven't been able to keep much down. Yuck! I was sick like this with Linkin...maybe a boy? I hope that the sickness will subside soon so I am resume normal activity.
We are all looking forward to the new addition to our family!

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations to you & Seth! I hope you are feeling better very soon. :)

Lyndee said...

Woooohooo Chels! Congratulations to you and your family :)

robin said...

yippee! hope you feel better chelsea. pregnant sickness is THE WORST.