Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Meatloaf And Plenty Of Pot Pie

They would be so proud...My loving Mother and sister Rebekah came to my house this weekend and saved me from the wreckage that is myself! the first few weeks of this pregnancy have hit me a bit harder than expected. One thing led to another and before I knew it we had no food, no clean undies and no light at the end of the tunnel. It was looking like takeout every day and going commando. So my sister and mother to the rescue....and let me tell you it really helped. I am back on my feet and feeling much much better!

Rebekah made a yummy sloppy joe mix for Sunday night dinner however it only made it to Sunday lunch (ok Saturday late night snack) and Sunday lunch. Luckily I was left with plenty of food and a great menu!


So far I made a Chicken Pot Pie.



"This tastes like a real pot pie!" After Seth's first bite

Align Center

Phew!!

Now cooking in the oven is the Motts Famous Meatloaf. Hoping I can live up to the Motts standards.


Looks good and smells good so far. Wish me luck that is will taste as good as it smells.

I can't say thank you enough to Rebekah and my Mother for coming and helping me out in a time where I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. What a huge sense of relief I have felt since Saturday. Thank you, Thank you. It really meant the so much to me.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Suzette Graham said...

It was fun and motivational. Doesn't count as service when it is that fun. love you mom

rebekahmott said...

I agree, it was fun. I am so proud of you Chelsea for doing the dinners. We will have to get more recipes for sure. I will be there again!!