Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reading And This Morning

This morning. Having Seth out of town has given me to chance to get to know myself better. I have already cried about what I have learned so far. Got that out of my system. As I sat here sulking in my inability to parent and such I was blessed with a reminder "Have A New Kid By Friday". My mother, in a loving way I think I had asked for advice, has suggested this book to me months ago. I put the note aside and kept on with my bad-self and my bad-parenting (maybe a little harsh but just need the dramatic effect). Parenting can be so hard, confusing, and leaves me feeling unsuccessful. Linkin is a loving, kind soul that wants to please and protect. Sadie is a strong-willed, care-free, independant soul that wants badly to be 6 even though she is only 2. Well after my sulking was complete, it took some time. I blew my nose and followed the prompting to order myself the book my mother had suggested. What better time to start becoming a better parent than now. So I ordered the following books.









I imagine I will be a new mom by Friday which will result in better children by Friday. I know clearly who is responsible for those children and their behavior. Can't wait to start reading.

1 comments:

Heather said...

hey Chelsea just catching up on your blog and came across this post..Let me know how the books ended up working for you. I am always needing help with my 3 munchkins. thanks! btw don't be too hard on yourself..You are an amazing mother!