Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Question Of The Day -Today I was asked an interesting question.

"Does Seth Intend To Keep Eating Healthy And Exercising When He Comes Back?"

Now I can't answer for him but here are my thoughts regarding this question. If he didn't intend on keeping up on a healthy eating plan and do some kind of exercise I don't think there would have been any point to him going to the fitness ridge in the first place. Maybe the question was intended more like "Does he intend to continue to lose weight when he comes home?" so with that I kindly said "Yes, he does".

I understand that when Seth decided to go on BL, a national program, he was opening himself up to questions, prodding, and criticism however over the past few years I have be come more and more annoyed that people have an negative opinion regarding his weight.

To avoid going into detail about my feeling on the subject. (since these nay sayers aren't those of you who read my blog) I leave my post with this...

We all have struggles, we all do things at some point we swore we never would, we all have some vice that we use to comfort ourselves, we all have a hard time admitting we have problems and we all have stress in our lives. It is better that we spend our life continually trying, even when we regress than to admit defeat and become sedentary.

I am so proud of Seth and his choice to go to the fitness ridge. He is an amazing husband, father and man. He is like no one else I have ever met. He has been asked to attend a conference at work for the top 10 new producers in this company. He is a loving Father who loves his kids and has a wonderful ability to balance disapline and love. Both Linkin and Sadie great respect for him. He is a loving and supportive husband. He is amazing at showing is appreciation and love for me. I feel so blessed to be married to a wonderful man. I feel so blessed, so truly blessed.

6 comments:

Laurie Von said...

those people can kiss the white booty. ur so right though. we all have our hang ups that most would not admit to. at least he's honest about his and lets the world see--thats way more than most can say. he is brave and spirtual and dang funny--just thought i'd add my opinion to yours.

robin said...

good for you, chelsea! i agree with everything you said. amen!

i was watching the b.l. "where are they now" show a couple months ago, and i love what bob said when he visited erik. they were talking about how erik had gained his weight back and bob said, "and you know what? it's okay." i loved that! because it is okay. just try try try again. you can't beat yourself up... you just have to keep going.

The Fear Fam said...

Great post, Chelsea. All our best to you, Seth, and the kids!

Anonymous said...

Here! Here! You nailed it on the head!

Suzette Graham said...

I agree, lets all get on the good ship "Support Each Other" and stop riding on the old train "Criticize" We would all get a lot farther along in life if we did. From your friend, Suzette Wheredidthose20lbscomefrom!!

rebekahmott said...

I read this post yesterday, and have been thinking of it since then. I love how supportive you are. Really that is all the matters. I have to sadley say I understand the question of others, but I sooo agree with you and am thankful for your insite and love for you husband.