Monday, January 11, 2010

Linkin is so funny!

So we are recording a video to send to Seth (on my iPhone) and Linkin says "I'm joking, I'm joking, really I'm joking." If you haven't noticed he has a bit of a lisp so it sounds, well not as clear. Maybe a little like he has food in his mouth while he is saying it. Anyway, you get what I mean. Before I sent the video Linkin asked to watch it back (mind you, he doesn't notice he has a lisp). While watching it he says "Why am I saying Gthoking, Im Gthoking. Why do I sound like that?" I said "Sweetie that is what you sound like." Linkin says "No, your phone is broken!"

I laughed so hard! Just one of those SUPER cute moments!

2 comments:

rebekahmott said...

That's funny ;),

Suzette Graham said...

Oh that is so cute. Aren't we all like that, we don't really know who we are what we look like or how we sound!! love him. grandma