Saturday, October 10, 2009

Todays Outting

+
+



=

A Great Day!

Today I decided to take the kids out on a little "Fun Day". Seth needed some time to put his talk for church tomorrow together and the kids needed a little day out. Since Big Sur was out of the question

(You see I can't get myself to Big Sur by myself, with out someone driving because of my fear of heights. I often see myself driving with the kids out there conquering my fears and then I see myself stuck in Big Sur with the kids and unable to drive myself home. Then Seth has to beg his parents to come with him to pick me up and there I am a little girl again scared of heights. Anyway that has not point really to my story here)

I decided to take the kids to "Kid Fest" at the Monterey Fair grounds. It is a free event put on my the local recycling center. It was amazing, it was just perfect for the kids. From carnival games, face painting, jumpy houses, clowns, music, candy and a fire truck and EVERYTHING was F R E E! I didn't even spend a penny! It was GREAT!

We finished the evening up with a little Pizza My Heart since we Heart Pizza My Heart! (I had Chipotle YUMMMMMMM).

We all had a great afternoon. Even Seth, who was able to put together an amazing talk that already had me crying and we aren't even at church yet. He was born to speak. "Dear Bishop, Seth was born to speak and is very motivational...." Hahahahah!

What a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

Laurie Von said...

yahoo for kid fest sorry we missed you. i'll blog it soon. cant wait for sethies talk today. 6 hours in counting....

Suzette Graham said...

What a wonderful event how great that it is really FREE. do wish we could hear the talk too. You don't sound anything like a half mom to me.