Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There's A Baby In There



Now the test said "Pregnant". I went to the doctor and she said "Yes, you are pregnant". Today I had an ultrasound and the screen said "YES, THERE IS A BABY IN THERE!" It has hands, feet, eyes, and it moves around. I realize this is my 3rd pregnancy and I should be use to the ultrasounds but as soon as she found the baby my heart jumped a bit. I kept saying "wow!" as if I hadn't ever seen it before. I guess for some strange reason there was a part of me that just couldn't wrap my brain around it. I mean the my body is clearly showing all the signs of pregnancy. It was so wonderful! I left the appointment feeling so excited, so happy and just beside myself. I am so excited to be adding another sweet sweet baby to our home.

I am 12 weeks and 1 day! My due date (we all know how I love due dates) May 10th.

Seth was also very excited about the new arrival. He held Linkin on his lap during the ultrasound and showed Linkin where everything was. He was a proud daddy! Seth's first guess was it was a girl due to the size of it's tiny tiny bladder. However after reminding him who's always asking for potty breaks on road trip he realized it must be his son!

Needless to say we are all looking forward to our new addition. So exciting!

It will be a few weeks before we find out what we are having but we will keep you posted!

6 comments:

Suzette Graham said...

I got so excited too reading your blog. It is exciting to think of a new little person coming along. Or maybe it was that picture of all those jamba juices...... na . I am excited. rocky, graham baby boy, and word baby something, how exciting. yeah

rebekahmott said...

Yeah mom don't forgeth the R and R baby boy. I am excited for you Chelsea You and seth are brave. May is a good month. Right befor it getts hot. Okay you guys may not experience heat I am just saying. Love ya!

wylie said...

Congratulations Chelsea! I cannot believe how big your cute kids are getting! Just wanted to say hi and tell you that your posts are really uplifting! It makes me happy to read them and more grateful for the little things in life so thank you for sharing your great attitude! Wish we could see you guys more often than every other year!

wylie said...

Hi again cute Chelsea! I don't know if we will ever be back in Salinas again, at least not to live. But anytime you guys are in Denver give us a call! Thanks for your nice comments! I am sure that everyone is sooo sick of seeing my super Gunnar post for 7 months! I am going to be better now! By the way, my little Grace was born on May 10th! We love thaht birthday!

Heather said...

Another baby! Congratulations we are so excited for you guys. I too was just as excited with my 3rd baby's ultrasound as I was with my first baby..it doesn't matter how many you have every life is a gift and cause for celebration! miss you guys!

Rebecca said...

"WOW" INdeed!! Its wonderful that you are every bit as excited and beside yourself as you were with Mr. Linkin. It's just a magical and AMAZING thing having a "baby in there". I'm so happy for you guys Chelsea!