Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eating - Yes more food blogs


Over the past few weeks I have been doing more eating in random places than ever. Over the past few weeks I have found myself eating in my car more times than I can count and eating at my desk at work, more than normal. You see, eating doesn't seem appealing to me at this time. Nothing really smells good, nothing really sounds good and not much is staying down so when I get the urge to eat I have to do it where ever I am.

As I was driving in my car last week and eating I realized there was NO way to eat pretty while driving. Every time I eat and drive at the same time it is unpleasant to look at. I mean not that I can really see myself but I can get the picture and it isn't pretty. How do you get around looking like a slob while eating in your car?

This morning at work I had my standard BLT breakfast and while I am sitting at my desk eating I realize again that I am looking very much like a starving child with no manners.

I am not really sure what the solution to bad eating is. How do we look pretty and proper while eating a BLT for breakfast at you desk? Hmmmmm. For the love of food! Needless to say I am looking forward to getting past the first trimester! Back to normal eating.

1 comments:

rebekahmott said...

Yeah that is a funny thought. I never thought about what I look like while eating. Thanks now I am going to be worried about what I look like. Great!