Thursday, October 15, 2009

Do You Smell That?

Every thing smells. Some things smell SO good. Example Glade smelly sprays, Glade smelly candles, my smelly lotions, and fresh baked cookies. Some things smell yucky Subway meatball sandwich (I am sure it tastes sooo good), Linkin's bathroom, burnt popcorn and many other things.

Lately I have been lighting all the candles in my house, spraying yummy sprays that bring the fall spirit into the house and listening to calming "spa" music. I have already decorated my entired house in a spa theme (in my mind of course) and have put a large dripping fountain in my bedroom a long with surround sound to play my "spa" music (in my mind).

It is so interesting how the mixer of Fall, rain and hormones can bring on the urge to have yummy smelly things around me all the time! I LOVE Fall!!

2 comments:

rebekahmott said...

I do to!! I wish I could have the relaxing atmosfer that come with the fall.

Anonymous said...

I do that too for fall! Right now my house has been smelling peachy. When I use up all those candles I want to get some pumpkin scented candles. The only problem with pumpkin is that I know I'm going to want to bake a pumpkin cheesecake! Mmmm. Ok so now I'm craving it just thinking about it! :D