Thursday, January 20, 2011

The iPhone Amazement


So it hits me....maybe I can blog via my iPhone. Nope couldn't, bummer. Today it hits me again...maybe there's an app for that! Omh there is!

It's official I can blog from my phone...(even with 11% battery)

Beware, I'm going to be blogging from my car (while waiting for link to get out of school. NOT while driving), the bank while standing in line, the store while wishing Stacy and Clinton where there to see this "what not to wear" must see! Oh this is great!!!

1 comments:

Suzette Graham said...

Warning don't text or blog from your phone while walking in the mall. Saw the lady who was texting and fell in the fountain. ha ha, now she has a lawyer. You need a lawyer for being stupid???? If you mama didn't tell you watch where you are walking, literally.