Friday, January 14, 2011

i want to be a krazy coupon lady....

i want to be a krazy coupon lady. i have every desire to be a krazy coupon lady. i have started the printing and the beginning stages of putting my binder together. i am truly hoping that it will all click for me and i will be a success story. i will see the amazing savings that others speak of. i truly want this for me! my friend desirae gave me a crash course on it today and i am hoping with her help and the help of thekrazycouponlady.com that i will become a master.

on the other hand....





how amazing is this? amazing. i also have every desire to have this done to my hands. how neat is this? i have been searching for the perfect khussa and in doing so i found this picture....beautiful. now i must find a place that will do it for me....maybe sadie will do it with her permanent marker....hmmmm.


0 comments: