Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peanut Peanut Butter



I will just start by saying this is not one of my children or do I know this child however I felt like this picture best described my love for peanut butter.
I have always had a wonderful relationship with peanut butter. I imagine it was love at first sight and our relationship has grown over the years. My favorite peanut butter meal is a spoonful of peanut butter topped with a few (hahaha) chocolate chips. Yummy. That was my regular monthly bindge growing up. I never got quite as into the jar as this little baby but I can relate.

I have been very limited to the amount of peanut butter I can have lately because it affects my blood sugar but I can't help but have a bit here and there....ok daily. However I have been trying to keep my consumption low and pair it with something a bit more nutritionally sound.
Oh how I love you peanut butter.

2 comments:

rebekahmott said...

This is a cute blog. I was afraid it was Sadie so I was happy to read that is was not one of yours. I just thought of the pain it is going to be to clean up, I know leave it to me. Anyway, I just wanted to leave you a few words to let you know I was thinking of you.

Suzette Graham said...

This kid must have had the softest skin in the world after that beauty treatment!! Ha ha.