Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Rash








Lately my life has been consumed by CVS Pharmacy. Standing in the store walking up and down the isles trying to decide what cream or spray I should buy today. To date I haven't found the perfect cream.
I saw the doctor yesterday and the rash I have is called "PUPPPs Disease". There is no real explanation for it, no cure other than delivery and luckily no harm other than sleepless nights of itching and scratching.
It is one ugly rash.
I had it with my other to kids as well however this time it has started much earlier and has come on much stronger than before.
Anyway, not too many details as it is a yucky, ugly rash but I am anxiously awaiting my "Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap". Supposed to work wonders. I won't hold my breath....but I'll be hopeful.


1 comments:

rebekahmott said...

I do hope the soap helps. I can't imagain the annouence it would be. Sorry for the lose of sleep and the pain. Again good luck with the soap again. Let us know how it works!