Friday, March 19, 2010

This Is What We Call Spring



As Linkin said the other day "May comes in as a lion and leaves as a lamb". It was been so beautiful the past week. Windows open, sun shinning, birds flying, it has just be so beautiful. My fondest memories of my childhood where the times we spent outside playing and playing. We were blessed with a big yard and lots of built in friends, my siblings, plus my mom did daycare so we were set. I remember running in the sprinklers, slip and sliding, climbing the trees and just having so much fun being a kid!

Today the kids got a chance to play out side in the sprinklers and soak up the sun. It brought back a lot of memories for me. So fun!







1 comments:

Suzette Graham said...

Glad kids can still have fun without electronics. Glad you have happy memories of backyard fun, I know that I do from my childhood. We can be gratful for backyards.