Sunday, August 2, 2009

Big Sur Birthday

After Seth's Birthday Breakfast at Fist Awakenings, where he got a few coupons from the kids for Free Hugs, Freen Back Rubs, Free Movie Night Etc and tickets to a Blink 182 Concert from me we headed over to Farmers Market and walked around. A little history - on friday I was thinking what we were going to do. I thought maybe we can go to Big Sur for the day but then realized that is what I would want to do on my birthday and I would leave it up to Seth to choose whatever he wanted. On our way back to the house Linkin was asking him if he wanted to use his movie coupon or driving rang coupon. I explained to Linkin it was Seth's birthday and he could choose whatever he wanted to do..."Who knows Linkin for all we know he could want to spend the day in Big Sur HAHHAAAHHAA!" Seth replied "Serioulsy! I was going to suprise you all that is exactly where I am headed!" I said "I was joking since that is my favorite place to go." He said it was his favorite place to go as well! Yeah how fun!!

So we headed out to Big Sur for some more birthday fun!

While we were there Seth made a rock sculpture. He stacked up and balanced so many rocks. Linkin made a few too (don't have pictures...see next blog). Seth also taught Linkin how to skip rocks. They had so much fun!


Linkin and Sadie played in the river as Seth and I soaked up some sun in the river chairs. It was so much fun! Both of the kids were wet from head to toe. It was GREAT.

On our way home we stopped at the general store for some Big Sur Burritos! They were tasty, I would drive out there just to have one.
I have to tell you we all had such a wonderful time you would have thought it was all over our birthdays!
WE LOVE BIG SUR!

0 comments: