Sunday, August 2, 2009

More To Celebrate

Once we got home from Big Sur we started to decorate for Seth Birthday party. I pulled out all our party decorations. Pirate banners, Pirate table cloths, pretty pink birthday sign, American Flag plates and Pirate napkins. As Linkin and I started decorating

Linkin "Dad wanted a pirate party?"
Me "Yep"
Linkin "I know it is just because that is all the decorations we have"

Hahhaahahahaaa!

I am not sure if people know if this about me but Cakes are my specialty. I pride myself in cake making. I couldn't wait to make Seth his birthday cake. I decided to do my traditional layer cake. Seth's favorite cake it white cake and chocolate frosting.


There were two layers alright...and a whole right in the middle of the cake! hahhaaa. Luckily Seth loves me dispite my cake making skills!! At least it tasted good!

Seth mother, Kris, made his favorite meal for this birthday, Snitzel. It was one tasty meal and made with LOVE. It isn't an easy meal to make. His mama sure loves him.

His Dad was there to celebrate!

Linkin were there too!

And Robin And Sadie Where there!

It was a great party. We ate, laughted and had a great time.
Happy 29th Birthday Love!

0 comments: