Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"That wasn't on my list of things to do today"

Ok so yesterday afternoon I was in a little fender bender in the parking lot of my office. Bottomline, I am innocent and she is guilty. I am sure her blog says "I am innocent and she is guilty". Anyway I am not here to plead my case rather to say "What was I thinking".

I was totally shaken up by the whole experience, we exchanged information, made sure we were both ok and then went our seperate ways. She called me later to make sure I was ok and to let me know she had contacted her insurance (we are about the same age).

Her: "I just wanted to call and make sure you were ok and let you know I contacted my insurance."

Me: "Yes, I am fine. I was just so frazzled from the whole event. This just wasn't on my list of things to do today"

Ummmm Duh! When was the last time a fender bender was on your list of things to do!

To Do List

  1. Wake Up
  2. Brush Teeth
  3. Take the kids to school
  4. Fender Bender
Shock, I was in shock.

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

LOL! I think it was a cute statement. Glad you are OK.

rebekahmott said...

Ah I knew I keep forgeting to do something, that is what it is that I forget to do duh. Thanks for reminding me. LOL. you are a good writer. Your fun!!

The Word Is Happiness said...

THanks! Yes, I am glad it was a minor thing and nothing major, didn't even have the kids in car. Phew!