Monday, July 13, 2009

You Are What You Eat



You are what you eat - As much as I want to be sweet, soft on the inside and smell lovely I don't want to have all the other things that come with eating a snickers ice cream bars. This along with the cookie theses are my favorite things.

I was faced with a hard decision today....a box of snickers ice cream bars. Usually I would dive in but I am working hard to stay focused and see past the moment of the snickers. These small achievement of refusing these sweet tempting snacks will get me closer to my goal. Today was a wonderful day of working hard and keeping my eye on the end goal.

To The Box Of Snicker Ice Cream Bars I Say You Are Powerless

2 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

Chelsea! So glad to have found your blog (via Laurie's). It looks like you guys are doing great. I love seeing the pictures of your sweet family. :)

~Amy

heymae said...

Everytime I see this picture of the Snickers Bar all I do is want a Snickers Bar....

Thanks Chelsea!