Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nothing Taste As Good As Skinny Feels


Today I found myself hungry at 7:24AM. Okay, I found myself hungry at 6:45AM but snoozed it until 7:24AM then again until 7:53AM.

I went into the kitchen at work to make myself my pre-planned breakfast of 1 Egg, 3 Veggies Sausages, Grapes and 3tbsp of Oatbran totaling 340 calories.

As I entered the kitchen to my suprise there were 2 dozen cookies and a container...large container of chocolate cover almonds totaling so many calories I can't even count.

I had to say to myself "Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels!" Lucky for me yesterday I read an article that said "You have to refuse sweets 10 times until it gets easier." So I looked at each cookie and said "NO! I won't eat you." and the container of chocolate covered almonds and said "NO! I won't eat you". That really adds up, I said no 25 times in a matter of minutes.

I walked out of the kitchen with my pre-planned breakfast of 1 Egg, 3 Veggies Sausages, Grapes and 3tbsp of Oatbran totaling 340 calories and a large SMILE on my face. I had defeated the beast this time!

2 comments:

Laurie Von said...

u r stronger than most you cute thing. don't make me feel so guilty.

Rebecca said...

You are so so so SO Awesome! :)