Friday, July 3, 2009

Garden Update

Our little garden is doing great. We check on it daily and have been WAITING for something to pop up.

To our suprise this morning we had our first two tomatoes!



Mr. Gardener Himself





They Are So Tiny





Our First Two Tomatoes



Our Zucchini plant started first so we have been watching them grow inch by inch. No need to worry if this plant was going to surrive or not. However we did notice that one zucchini has been visted. I believe it was the hungry hungry caterpillar. He was hunger and couldn't help it. I don't blame him. I love him.

A Proud Boy


Can You Spot Them All?


These Next Few Pictures Are For Grandma.





"Take a picture of me pretending to pick them for Grandma. She will think I don't know they aren't ready yet. hahahah!"


Also, our lemon tree is doing well and has given us plenty of lemons. Our apples on our apple tree are really beginning to grow.

YUMMY!


0 comments: