Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Beast


Eureka! So a few months ago...6 month ago I decide we needed a new vacuum. We needed one our other vacuum died. So I went to walmart to get one and "Eureka" I found this vacuum for 60 bucks. Deal! So I went for it. Brought it home vacummed the house and felt great. What they forgot to put on the box was that this was a disposable vacuum. A one time use vacumm. It hasn't worked since. I DREAD I mean DREAD vacuuming the house. Usually I am so excited to vacuum because it really makes me feel like my house is 100 percent clean. It is time...I know...it is time to put out the money for a nice vacuum!


2 comments:

heymae said...

I am the same way Chelsea, every night I try and convince myself it can go another day. The worst part is all the kids I have in the house, so usually it has to be vacuumed every day. Yesterday I even asked Zane if he wanted to try...LOL

Rebecca said...

Did you save the receipt...RETURN IT!! Or tell the company. Seriously.

Heather: that's awesome, "Hey Zane want to do a big boy job!!"