Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sadie To A T

To Me From My Mom (AKA Grandma)

Ok, I have a really cute story to tell. Sunday I decided to wear this kind of new shirt I bought, I had worn it to the Phillips wedding with two necklaces which I thought looked good so I went to put them on but couldn't find them, there were also 2 necklaces that I wore to Sarah's sealing which I couldn't find, I though I had put them in my purse but they weren't there, I was puzzled. As I thought about it I realized I had worn them both on the same weekend and that you guys had come for dinner on Sunday and that Sadie had gotten into dad's eye drops so I realized that I had just put them on my dresser and had not hung them up so I was sure Sadie had enjoyed looking at them. Then the search was on, where would Sadie put them?? Finially found them in one of the drawers in the cabinet out side our bathroom, safe and sound. It was fun to go on the hunt. Of course if it had been Linkin they would have been UNDER something. Anyway, thought you would enjoy that little story.

HOpe you are doing OK, love you mom

1 comments:

rebekahmott said...

That is a cute cute story! I could just see her just putting them on and looking in the mior and seeing how cute she is. Oh what a fun picture that is. Thanks Mom or should I say Grandma.