Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love the way she put her shirts on backwards. I love how she puts her shoes on the wrong feet. I love she wears a tutu everyday. I love that if she's wearing pants she wearing her "boy" clothes. I love that she will eat anything. I love she ate a yucky snail one time. I love how she brushes her hair out of her eyes. I love her silly smile. I love Sadie just the way she is.

I love he's missing two teeth. I love he is "hector the collector". I love that he is so kind. I love he know how to read. I love the way he asks if I'll sing him a song till he falls asleep. I love that he bird hunts in our backyard. I love he packs his bedding and sneaks into our room at night and sleeps beside my bed. I love he makes me smile and laugh so hard I cry. I love linkin just the way he is.

I love the way she smiles a great big gummy smile. I love she smuggles with me through he night. I love her first laughter. I love she sleepy noises. I love her silly cough sound she makes when she's unset. I love her little nose, her fingers and her toes. I love little bentley just the way she is.

I love his hands and fingers. I love his handsome smell. I love his voice and the way he calls me babe. I love his bright blue eyes. I love his confidence and warm heart he wears on his sleeve. I love he snore while sleeping and even more his strong arms around me safe and secure. I love the way he looks at me. I love the way he hold our children and loves them with all he has. I love the way he listens to me. I love the way he makes me smile. I love Seth just the way he is.


God has blessed me with a life I could not ask for more. I only hope and pray He knows how thankful I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You my dear are one hell of a Momma! I hope you know that! :) Love ya!

Laurie Von said...

and i LOVE your honesty, down-to-earthness, cheerfulness and total sweetness. when i think of you and your family i smile, and that is a wonderful gift. great post chels. btw lets run in toro this saturday at 8am k?

rebekahmott said...

This is well writen, full of love, and so honest. Love this post!