Sunday, April 25, 2010


Spring is here! Summer is just around the corner and I couldn't be happier. I always, always enjoy the winters (if you consider Salinas winters really winters). I enjoy the rain, the fog, and the crisp air in the morning. However when Spring hits and we roll into Summer I am reminded just how much I missed the Summer. I LOVE the beach, the windows open, the kids running in the backyard, putting my scarves and shoes away, being outside late because it still warm, the smell of BBQ, and everything that Summer brings.
With that said I bought a snow cone machine at Target the other day with all the fixing. I thought it would be a great weekend activity. It was a success. The kids just loved it. It was fun, from shaving the ice to pouring in the flavors to eating them outside in the sun. It was fun! I am looking forward to many more sunny afternoons with the snow cone machine.
I have to pay tribute to my trip to see Mandy last summer. They actually have a Snow Cone Stand that sells all kids of flavors and they have the coolest names. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast getting a snow cone or two while we were there. It was so fun. I couldn't pass up a opportunity to have one at home after that!
Fun, recommended, yummy!

2 comments:

rebekahmott said...

That sounds super fun!!! you have to for sure bring that to GYAO!!

Anonymous said...

Awww guess you won't be coming to Florida anytime soon now that you have your snowcone machine! ;D