Thursday, June 30, 2011

Intent...


I had every intention of going grocery shopping - list, menu planned, cash, full gas tank and my car keys. Not 2 minutes into the drive this happened...see above and 2 minutes later her sister followed suit. So here I am parked on the side of the road wondering, waiting, trying to keep them from waking up. Do I drive to Monterey to go to Traders assuming they will wake up by then...and if they don't, then what? Do I stay parked here? Transferring from the car to bed always results in woken up cranky kids. Safeway? Not far enough away. Drive home park in the driveway until they wake up. Do you remember when you use to grocery shop alone and not at 11pm?

1 comments:

rebekahmott said...

This is cute. So true. Of course they never want to take a nap or go to bed, because they are not tired. I love shoping by myself and doing it late because no one is there, but this is what we traid to have kids. So what did you do?