Friday, February 11, 2011

Sadies first bloody nose and all I got was this picture


It's become a tradition for the kids to walk home from the mail box around the corner from our house after I pick up the mail. I usually stop to get the mail after running errands and the kids walk and I drive alongside them. Sounds silly but the feel so independent.

So the kids are playing near the mail box while I check the mail. Sadie's nose and Linkin's head collide. Sadie started crying so I tell her to come here for a hug and a kiss. On the way over to me it happens...her nose starts bleeding. Then she notices it's bleeding and that's when the REAL tears begin. She's not one for losing blood.

Needless to say she didn't walk home. I didn't think to take a quick photo. I guess under the circumstance it would have been to much to ask for a smile. So the next day I got a picture of the blood stained sidewalk.

Sadies broken bleed as she calls it...

1 comments:

rebekahmott said...

I am sorry for the truma. Nolan and Max get them when they are 2 hot, but if someone causes them it is a big deal for them. Give Sadie a hug from ME. Love you!