Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How lovely is a box of crayons? Crayons and I have had a relationship for about 26, 27 years now maybe even longer. It is an on and off relationship but I never forget about crayons. When I hear crayons I always smile. Today I had a little reminder of what it felt like the first time I met crayon. Linkin got his first real 48 count box of crayons.
His response "WOW, there is even tan! VIOLET!! They even have gray!"
How amazing to have all the colors of this world in your finger tips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE crayons too! Actually I love the smell of them really :)

rebekahmott said...

Cute that he was excited about the differet colors.

Suzette Graham said...

Love crayons, love the colors and the names of the colors, I love paper too. Periwinkle is my all time favorite color and name, it is all about happiness. I should have names one of my daughters Periwinkle.
I think I will go buy some crayons.